More than 40,000 square feet dedicated to state-of-the-art training
The Training Center represents another component in Wardlaw’s continuing effort to provide the highest quality service to our customers by developing the best adjusters. Wardlaw believes training will be one of the most essential parts of adjusting for years to come, so we offer year-round classes to give students practical, hands-on instruction—and to give us a chance to hand-pick the best to staff the Wardlaw team.
Opened in 2004, the center houses:
- Three computer classrooms, one of which is a dedicated computer lab, with 70 PCs loaded with industry-standard software
- Our auditorium, Hurricane Hall, seating up to 400 for large classes and conferences
- Another large conference room accommodating over 200 people
- 2-3 smaller conference rooms with wall partition in place
- Property Teaching Lab (4,000 square feet) that includes a full-scale, 1,200 square-foot cutaway house, complete with two bedrooms and one bathroom
- Auto Teaching Lab (4,000 square feet) that can house up to 15 damaged automobiles, where hydraulic lifts enable students to fully assess damage
- Our administrative offices, which include our management team’s situation room during catastrophic events, providing centralized, well-orchestrated supervision and field response to large and small catastrophes
Our instruction is all-encompassing: beginner to experienced. Our labs give students hands-on opportunities that thoroughly prepare them for real-word scenarios. And if adjusters need to be trained quickly during a catastrophe, we can handle that, too, even bringing current data as it happens on the frontlines directly into the classroom. Students learn on industry-standard software —some of which Wardlaw’s own head trainer has helped test during beta development.
It’s easy to get here and inexpensive to stay. We can train at a client’s site, too, using a custom-tailored curriculum. Students can also participate in a series of self-study courses.
We invite you to drop in and see our Training Center that will be setting the standard in the industry for years to come.
And it’s done the Wardlaw Way – with integrity, accuracy, and excellence.