- Earthquakes: Wardlaw is one of only a few companies approved to teach CEA Certifications.
- Wind, Hail, and Ice Storms
Catastrophe claim handling has been the foundation of Wardlawâ€™s business since 1965. By focusing on reducing cycle time without sacrificing claim accuracy, we have successfully handled everything from multi-year claims such as those associated with the Loma Prieta and Northridge earthquakes, to smaller scale events with local or regional impact.
After nearly 50 years of serving the industry, Wardlaw knows a thing or two about scaling staff based on the severity of an event:
- Thousands of trained and certified adjusters are deployment-ready when and where needed.
- The breadth and depth of the adjusters on our roster enables staffing of multiple events at the same time.
- The latest training and mobile technology enable our adjusters to quickly and accurately serve our carriers, and by extension, policyholders.
- Almost $3 billion in losses adjusted in the past 15 years
- More than one million claims processed over the past decade
- Using technology to serve our customers with integrity, accuracy and excellence
Wardlaw also leads the industry in quality assurance efforts:
- Our low adjusters-to-managers ratio ensures our managers QA every claim before it is released back to the carrier.
- Advanced mobile and database technologies enable rapid and accurate claim handling.
- Our motto â€œre-inspect early and re-inspect oftenâ€� provides rapid re-inspection services within days, providing the quality that carriers demand and deserve.
At the heart of all of this is The Wardlaw Way: Using technology to serve our customers with integrity, accuracy and excellence.