Leading Claims Innovation
Wardlaw started as a family business and still is one. These values have worked well in our business model: Integrity. Honesty. Delivering what we promise. Our goal? Long-term partnerships with both our independent adjusters and insurance carriers. From this foundation, we have established a management team made up of the industry’s best field adjusters. And our unique focus on training, technology, and quality service has been providing insurance carriers with claims management services for nearly fifty years.
- Lower costs and lower property claim cycle times
- Higher claim accuracy and quality
- Greater policyholder satisfaction and retention
Here’s an overview of how Wardlaw delivers these benefits to carriers – by delivering comprehensive, end-to-end claims management services.
Wardlaw Claims Service offers unmatched depth, breadth, and experience in the independent adjuster industry:
- Claims services for catastrophes as well as daily claims
- Inspection services such as RoofLook®, FirstLook™, and SecondLook®
- Automotive claim services via AutoLook®
- Expertise: In-depth, hands-on training from GA-level instructors at our state-of-the-art Training Center prepares each of our adjusters to go into the field as a Total Adjuster®
- Certification: Wardlaw adjusters acquire and maintain necessary licenses, carrier certifications, and knowledge they require in the field through ongoing education at the Training Center
- Scalability: Stationed throughout the country, our adjusters are ready to support the largest disasters, or your daily claims needs
- Quality: Our adjusters are back by EGA-level field management team who ensure a level of consistency and accuracy that contributes to the best cycle-times in the industry
Our Technology and Resources
- Catapult Claims Management System: Ensures accurate claim tracking and management, with 24/7/365 access to claims
- Claims Help Network: In-house call center that ensures the best possible interactions with your policyholders throughout the claim process
- Wardlaw Claims Training Center: Offers classroom and hands-on training to ensure our adjusters are expertly trained to deliver the highest quality service
Our claims services are enabled by Catapult™, our Claims Management System, and our 24/7/365 call center, the Claims Help Network™. And because we know each carrier’s needs and requirements are unique, all our services including our Fast Track Adjusting™ are customizable claims services that reduce your costs and claim cycle times by addressing the specific needs of you and your policyholders.
Wardlaw has always believed that if we’re going to do something, we’re going to do it right. We don’t over-promise – we commit and we deliver.
And we do it the Wardlaw Way – with integrity, accuracy, and excellence.